- 4 Ways to create a footprint in Altium Designer
- CircuitStudio vs Altium Designer
- Create a custom Altium schematic template
- Create a Footprint using IPC Compliant Footprint Wizard – Part 1
- Create a Footprint using IPC Compliant Footprint Wizard – Part 2
- Create a new FPGA Project
- Create a new Integrated Library, add Schematic and PCB library
- Create a new PCB Project, add Schematic and PCB document
- Free Download, Install and License Altium Designer 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13 and 10
- How to compile an Integrated Library .LibPkg and generate .IntLib
- How to Import 3D STEP model into footprint
- Import and position 3D STEP into footprint if model is not designed according to IPC standard?
- Replace, update and remove schematic sheet document template
- How to calculate PTH hole and pad diameter sizes according to IPC-7251, IPC-2222 and IPC-2221 standards?
- IPC-7251 Naming Convention for Through-Hole 3D Models and Footprints
- IPC-7351B Naming Convention for Surface Mount Device 3D Models and Footprints
- IPC-7X51 Naming Convention for Connectors and Mechanical Components
- Naming Convention for Non Standard Surface Mount Device 3D Models and Footprints
- Abbreviations in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- STEP file FAQ
- Useful links in Engineering and Science
- What is a VSWR, reflection coefficient and reflection and forward power?
- Difference between the component (top) and the bottom side view
- How to design a cheaper PCB?
- Package outlines review and useful links
- Shipment and handling package types
- What is a Fiducial Mark